photo botslide.jpg

On Military Red Burberry Kisses

Thursday 14 May 2015




You know those tweets you get offering free samples that seem too good to be true?! Well I went for one... And it looks pretty legit! And even if it isn't this is the most beautiful fake lipstick I've ever encountered!!

There were a few colour options for Burberry Kisses lipstick samples and I went for Military Red because I don't have any reds quite like it and I wanted to give red a try!
          
The colour and formula of this lipstick is GORGEOUS. Not to mention the pattern on the packaging and product which is lovely by itself. 
The colour is stunning - almost a pillar box red as you can see in the bottom picture but a bit deeper. It's a moisturising, creamy formula that slides easily onto the lips and leaves a shiny finish. In short - I LOVE it!


Have you tried any of the Burberry Kisses lipsticks? Or received any other free samples that are frankly unbelievable??! And which colour do you think would suit my skin best? Please help me out!!

Beccy xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme