photo botslide.jpg

on Grace and Greta - NARS Audacious Lipstick

Thursday 5 March 2015


Without hesitation let me introduce you to two new and exquisitely beautiful ladies in my life - Grace and Greta.

Whilst killing time in Selfridges on Tuesday (always a dangerous place to kill time) I discovered two lipsticks that I didn't even know I needed. The NARS counter with its beautiful matte black packaging called to me across the beauty hall and I just got swept towards it. There are times in your life when you realise resistance is futile and this was one of those times.

The Audacious lippies come in beautiful matte black metal packaging with the signature NARS written around the bottom. If you had 4 of these lined up they would actually spell NARS across them (hello excuse to buy two more).

The packaging is also metallic so the lid sticks to the base - useful if you are carrying one round in your bag! They also slightly attract and repel one another which has no real benefit apart from being slightly overexciting to the inner physicist in me.


Grace is a bright pink coral which for me is on the border of red and pink and can certainly look more red or more pink depending on the lighting.
Greta is a much pinker colour. NARS describe this colour as wild azalea and my goodness it is beautiful and I think I might be in love.

Both lipsticks are creamy and the colour pay-off is incredible. They are bright enough to add something special for a night out or to just add a pop of extra colour during the day.



Have you tried any of the Audacious lipsticks and introduced some new ladies into your life?! Let me know who(!) you like the best.

Beccy
x

You can buy these beauties or any of their friends from Space NK and Selfridges .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme