photo botslide.jpg

on ambience - Hourglass Ambient Lighting

Monday 9 March 2015


Holy mackerel this stuff is GOOD.

And you know its good when fish is referenced in the first sentence of a blog post - that's all I'm saying.


I'm relatively late to the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette party but having used this almost daily for the last month I can safely say I am obsessed.
I don't have any idea how they do it.



Dim light is a perfect powder shade for me - it adds a bit of extra colour as it is a little darker than my skin. I use just a slight wash of this over my skin.
Incandescent light is the highlighter shade but it is incredibly subtle, which for me makes it even more beautiful. There's no glitter or sparkle but a gives a sheen finish 'brightness'.
Radiant light is far too dark to be used all over my face but in small doses add a subtle bronzey glow to contour areas.

This trio of powders provides all the right colours for me to bronze, highlight and set my face and add a 'glow from within' exactly as Hourglass say it should!




The palette was pricey but for all three colours I really can't complain, especially as you use such small amounts each time.

The individual colours can be bought here at Space NK for £38.

What do you think - worth the cost?

Beccy x

2 comments:

  1. Everytime I see a post on this product - I want to buy it! It looks amazing and I think it's definitely worth the price if it does the job and lasts a while. Your skin looks so radiant with it on :)

    Beth x

    Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has a huge placebo effect as well as the glowing.. I feel like I look better because I am expecting to look better.. You should buy it ;) xx

      Delete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme