photo botslide.jpg

on my face - Chanel Perfection Lumiere

Friday 6 March 2015




At this time of year my skin takes a disliking for my all time favourite foundation Estee Lauder's Double Wear.  I'm combination to oily on the best of days but when the weather is colder Double Wear becomes just too sticky and thick.

Step up Chanel Perfection Lumiere.


I have to admit when I found myself in Debenhams in Chester I was not expecting to leave with something with the polar opposite amount of coverage to what I am used to. I wanted something lighter on the skin but still with good staying power and ability to mask redness, enormous pores and my oily nose.



The colour of this foundation matches my skin perfectly, blends in like a dream and leaves a nice velvety finish. It looks perfect when first applied and provides a wonderful base for blush, contour and powder. It provides light to medium coverage and feels unbelievably lightweight on the skin.

My only issue with the foundation is that by the end of the working day my skin is looking far from perfect and the redness in my skin is starting to shine through like a beacon saying 'LET ME GO TO BED NOW'.

So girls - help a sista out.
I need something long wearing, slightly dewy, oil controlling and light. Is this impossible?! I need suggestions for what to try or confirmation that I'm asking for something that just doesn't exist so I can move on with my life!!

Beccy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme