photo botslide.jpg

on an adventure - Trentham Gardens

Sunday 15 March 2015



Whilst on annual leave last week I visited Trentham Gardens with my Aunty Kate.
Trentham Gardens in Stoke on Trent incorporates a large lake with numerous garden areas, a waterside cafe and a maze.

There is a walk around the lake with these gorgeous, arty fairys to look out for with the purpose of keeping children interested. 

It's free to park and only £7.35 to get into the gardens - totally worth it!



There is also a shopping village and large garden centre adjacent to the gardens. The shops range from clothing to trinkets, art to food. Its really beautiful to have a mooch around or, if you're like me, accidentally spend all your money.





My favourite store is Yellowstone Art Boutique - full of gorgeous cards, posters, wrapping paper... my idea of heaven! You can have a browse online -  far too much lovely stuff and I am a bit worried now I've opened the website that I might accidentally buy EVERYTHING.

What do you all like to do on a weekend?

Love Beccy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme